HELP!! I think I have a major seed saving problem

I hope I am worried for nothing but I am attempting to save seed from this years corn crop. I grew an open pollenated type Golden Bantam and three weeks ago picked all that I was going to put up, and was letting the rest dry on the stalk for seed. Well it has rained for the last week and there are prediction for rain all this week too. Will all this wet weather ruin the seed if it stays out on the stalk? What should I do? Its not completely dry yet needs a few more weeks of drying time before pulling. Should I go ahead and pull it and let it dry in the house? Thanks Kenny In Lufkin TX

Reply to
kenny