Hedge help

Hello guys, I'm a newbie garden from Reading Berkshire. I have problem area on this bush where a portion of it is dying on the far left hand corner. How can i fix this?

Also any tips on how to grow a healthy green lawn? I wouldn't have a clue of what to buy?

Appreicate the help.

'View image: image'

Yasir ali

I would make sure the bush is not diseased. Take a picture of it, and cut off an area of the diseased branch, close to where it is located and take it down to your local plant nursery, to see if he has a clue. You might also test the soil pH, to see if you need to add soil amendments to bring it to the optimum condition. You can research your plant to see what pH it prefers, etc. I have found that using a good ' super thrive ' vitamin mix will help stressed out plants. I have usually cut away the diseased portion, then added support stakes, in the vacant spot, to try to establish the plant to fill in the void. I have also used string, to make two separate hedges grow together and become one large hedge for privacy

Reply to
Sid in Sacramento