Halesia monticola - chlorosis

Does anyone know how sensitive Halesia monticola is to cold-induced chlorosis? I have a couple that are rather chlorotic, and the 'spring' we have had has been bloody perishing. It is also possible that they have objected to poor drainage or alkaline water. Any ideas on how likely they are to go chlorotic with those?

Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
Nick Maclaren

I have grown Halesia tetraptera / monticola in fairly high pH soils and found them not susceptible to alkaline chloroses.I have also observed no ill effects of cool damp springs either. Sorry to be of not much help;(

Reply to
Mike LaMana