Growing on a much smaller scale

I only make Yogurt and Tempeh but while looking for other sources of Tempeh starter found these folks. I'll give them a try.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

Well it seems wild yeast is a viable option. Sour Dough and perhaps Charlie will post what he sent me. Sort of like food your Parents or Grand Parents knew but it was easier too let the machine do it without concern for the interaction between. Being enamored by tech stuff in 1950 pails TO 2000. Must be a challenge to new folks to provide home food items that they can make. When was the last time you saw or read something that let you become more self sufficient ?

Sprouts seem worth a look. I like fenugreek.

Reply to
Bill who putters