email@example.com Grass Snakes (also known as Garter
Snakes...Thamnophis sirtalis) can
dangerous... Yes, grass snakes, not rattlesnakes.
A couple in Swee****
er, Texas, had a lot of potted plants. During a
spell, the wife was bringing a lot of them indoors to protect them
It turned out that a little green garden grass snake was hidden in one
plants and when it had warmed up, it slithered out and the wife saw it
the sofa. She let out a very loud scream.
The husband (who was taking a shower) ran out into the living room
naked to see
what the problem was.
She told him there was a snake under the sofa. He got down on the
floor on his
hands and knees to look for it. About that time the family dog came
cold-nosed him on the behind. He thought the snake had bitten him, so
screamed and fell over on the floor.
His wife thought he had a heart attack, so she covered him up, told
him to lie
still and called an ambulance .. The attendants rushed in, wouldn't
his protests and loaded him on the stretcher and started carrying him
About that time the snake came out from under the sofa and the
Technician saw it and dropped his end of the stretcher.
That's when the man broke his leg and why he is still in the hospital.
The wife still had the problem of the snake in the house, so she
called on a
neighbor man. He volunteered to capture the snake. He armed himself
rolled-up newspaper and began poking under the couch.
Soon he decided it was gone and told the woman, who sat down on the
But while relaxing, her hand dangled in between the cushions, where
she felt the
snake wriggling around. She screamed and fainted, the snake rushed
The neighbor man, seeing her lying there passed out, tried to use CPR
her. The neighbor's wife, who had just returned from shopping at the
store, saw her husband's mouth on the woman's mouth and slammed her
the back of the head with a bag of canned goods, knocking him out and
his scalp to a point where it needed stitches.
The noise woke the woman from her dead faint and she saw her neighbor
the floor with his wife bending over him, so she assumed he had been
the snake. She went to the kitchen and got a small bottle of whiskey,
pouring it down the man's throat.
By now the police had arrived. They saw the unconscious man, smelled
whiskey, and assumed that a drunken fight had occurred. They were
arrest them all, when the women tried to explain how it all happened
little green snake.
The police called an ambulance, which took away the neighbor and his
The little snake again crawled out from under the sofa. One of the
drew his gun and fired at it. He missed the snake and hit the leg of
table. The table fell over and the lamp on it shattered and as the
bulb broke it
started a fire in the drapes.
The other policeman tried to beat out the flames, and fell through the
into the yard on top of the family dog who, startled, jumped out and
the street, where an oncoming car swerved to avoid it and smashed into
parked police car.
Meanwhile, the burning drapes were seen by the neighbors who called
department. The firemen had started raising the fire truck ladder when
halfway down the street. The rising ladder tore out the overhead wires
out the electricity and disconnected the telephones in a ten-square
area (but they did get the house fire out).
Both men were discharged from the hospital, the house was repaired,
the dog came
home, the police acquired a new car, and all was right with their
A while later they were watching TV and the weatherman announced a
cold snap for
The husband asked his wife if she thought they should bring in their
That's when she shot him.
roflmaoooo thats to funny. thanks for sharing. tc sockiescat.