Grass Help

Looking for help with grass info. Just moved into a home in Hawaii with centipede grass. I think it is clay soil, reddish hard dirt in a sloping yard. I'm looking for an easier, better looking grass to replace to centipede. Area is hot and sunny in the daytime (70-80 degrees) cool with some rain at night. Small lawn about 25' by 25' on two side of house. Any suggestions for improving grass and lawn area appreciated.

Reply to
JimmyBlue

What don;t you find appealing about centepede grass. I have centepede myself, and while it may go brown during dormancy its about as low a mainatenance grass as you can find. I cut my back yard and filed about once a week due to growth, but my front lawn I may cut 3 times a growoing season as its all centepede. I sure wished I had centepede all the way around my house. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy