GIANT FUNGUS

Days of solid rain made this giant fungus grow at my front door. 2 days of sun made it shrivel and disappear again. Have never seen anything like it. I think it's beautiful (placed it at the beginning of my photos at

I wonder if this fungus has a name? Thanks for having a look.

Greetings - Klaus and Rusty

(where everything is free)

Reply to
blacklight

Where is the fungi?

Reply to
symplastless

That's what the poster asked, dufus.

Reply to
Don Staples

Do not ever respond to a post from symplastless. You are wasting your time trying to correct him.

I set my filters to mark any newsgroup message from him as already read. I ignore any thread he starts.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Needed: Verb-Object agreement.

Grammar Granny

Reply to
Grammar Granny

You made some sort of mistake on the uploading:

Not Found

The requested URL /1040221464GIANTFUNGUS.jpg was not found on this server. Apache/2.0.59 (CentOS) Server at

Port 80

It would help to tell us where this fungus was growing while you are at it. Fungi are different in Albany, Amsterdam, and Adelaide.

Reply to
John McGaw

Why not, I have a back ground in tree biology, more than you can say, and people often ask questions about trees in which I address.

Maybe if you understood trees you could correct things. What specifically are you referring to as incorrect on my websites that require correction?

Reply to
symplastless

You may have a background, but no education. Explain that.

Reply to
D. Staples

where is the fun, guy?

but if you object, then there is no agreement.