garlic?

Hi David,

I typo like crazy. Not seeing one in the sentence you quoted. What am I missing?

-T

Reply to
Todd

Not you. Bird never uses capitals. A matter of religion, like a Rastaman.

David Hare-Scott

Hi David,

Never even noticed. To busy reading what she had to say.

Can't say that I care either. Friendship always trumps grammar/diction/spelling.

-T

Reply to
Todd

Todd wrote: ...

you're welcome.

do you know what kind or the variety name for them?

are they still green and growing?

don't dig them up until they finish.

keep 'em watered regularly until they start showing signs of dying back (the bottom leaves will turn yellow and start to dry up).

i would not divide them until you are closer to being ready to plant them again.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

No. I just buy them from the local CSA farm. But they don't open till late may and I am worried I will miss planing season.

Yes, they have long skinny leaves about 12" long. Kind of cute looking. My Parsley regrowth is kind of shaggy and fearsome looking.

Thank you!

Reply to
Todd

David Hare-Scott wrote: ...

religion? nyet. :)

philosophy, possibly.

i am just a small being. very little of what i write is that important. it's fun. enjoy. that's about it.

when i have to get all formal then i do use capitals. also, i would never call you david, i would call you David. so i do try to pay attention to how people present themselves and try to make sure i don't screw it up if i need to say some- thing directly back.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Hi Songbird,

This sounds like it:

What do you think?

-T

Reply to
Todd

i think the CSA where you got the garlic from is the best bet. there are a lot of different types of garlic. it takes only a moment to give someone a call or to send a note if they are on-line.

songbird

Reply to
songbird