Gardening under lights--lamp confusion

I have used a combination of cool and warm fluorescent lamps in the past, but now my local store only has the following (in the shape, length I need):

Bright White TL850 DayLight White TL865 Cool White (3 kinds) TL841, ADV841, TL741 Neutral White TL735 DayLight Deluxe DX Alto

Since I can not find (size T8) Gro-Lux that fit in my fixtures, which one of these is best for plants? Would a combination of types be better than any single type? Does Color Temperature matter? CRI? I guess the last model "has reduced mercury content." I could care less about how the light "looks to the eye" but more importantly the efficiency of the tube to making plants grow. TIA

Reply to
Phisherman

The TL735's are good. Plants also seem to like 730's or 830's.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

I use ultra red in winter and ultra voilet in summer used together at 0 watt it helps to safe guard pest attacks at night Your views required B. Shah

Reply to
shahwin