Garden Chat

I am looking for a decent garden chat room; does anyone know of one? Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

Why don't you start one on yahoo or someplace like that? Just keep in mind that at this time of year, anyone who's not busy reading seed catalogs is probably of questionable character.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Ok I'll give it a try. C

Reply to
Chuckie

Whatsamatta you? Can't you handle the usual indecent garden chat rooms, Chuckie blueballs? Aren't they gay enough for you?

Yeah, that's right. Dougie himself is one of those foul mouthed wise guys of questionable character.

If it is so difficult for you to read over a seed catalog that it takes all of your time, you must be dyslexic. Its not as if you need to study it as part of a final grade. Nobody is going to quiz you about it.

Reply to
Cereus-validus-...........

My, oh my, aren't we nasty tempered today? Any special reason that you don't like Chuckie and Doug? Maybe I should just give you the benefit of the doubt and guess that your wife burnt your toast this morning!

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Wild Bill

Don't worry about it Bill C-V has never been very nice to me. Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

Bill, seriously, you think he has a wife???!! I doubt it, unless she's just as foul tempered and immature as he is.. Murri PS: Go ahead, CV, show us just how infantile you are....Call me names......But try to make them at least marginally clever this time. Your usual third grade stupidity is tiresome.

Reply to
Lady Blacksword