fresher

I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a great way to discuss about gardening.

Reply to
Shanki

Welcome!

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics?

Reply to
jmarti1991

Equipment, growing practices, garden design, soil preparation and fertiliser, irrigation, hothouses, nuisance animals, problems with growing specific plants are some off the top of my head. You could download a few

100 headers and scroll your newsreader back a few weeks or go to google groups and read for yourself.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics? _______________________________________________ Whatever anyone brings up as a subject/thread heading.