FOUND Dracaena marginata plant in Garage, need advise on caring

Hi,

I found this plant in our garage last evening. It is about five feet tall. All of the top leaves are sort of brown at the top. Growth is sparse. There is some new growth on bottom branches. There are empty branches sticking up. I gave it three glasses of water, as I do not know when it was watered last time.

I put plant in a spot where it can get some light, but not direct sun light.All I know about the plant is you are not supposed to give it to much water.

Can someone kindly advise how to care for this plant.

REPLY BY POSTING ONLY.

Thanks.

Roger

Reply to