First tomato

Today in sunny NH - a little yellow plum of unknown name (lost tag, thought I'd gotten two reds and a green) but a quick bite of pure sunshine. C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Congratulations! I picked my first Brandywine tomatoes today too. Some of the seeds were black and kinda weird looking. I cut around them and had a taste anyway:) Any ideas what's up with the seeds?

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I got a few grape tomatos, YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Johnny Borborigmi

I usually just discard the seeds and enjoy! I wonder if SunnyCrest is open for tomatoes yet.

Cheryl Isaak