Feeding kitchen waste to composter?

I like to know what kitchen wastes are going into composter?

Iam planning to add used teabags as it is with thread and tag banana peals cut into 10/12 pieces. Anyother ideas? The below list says, hair, I dont know its human or pets hair? To my knowledge hair/feathers would take a very long time(years?) to get composed? Any comments?

Like to know anything other that has not listed below ?

From URL

(Hi-Nitrogen) =================== coffee grounds eggshells fruit trimmings grass clippings feathers or hair green leaves seaweed kitchen scraps fresh weeds rotted manure alfalfa meal

Brown (Hi-Carbon) =============== corncobs and cornstalks paper pine needles dry leaves sawdust or wood shavings straw vegetable stalks

Reply to