Kitchen waste gulley

We have recently moved into an 18 yr old house... the kitchen waste pipe goes out through the wall and empties into a brown plastic gulley / trap underneath the kitchen window.
The gulley is oblong in shape and has an insert which forms the trap... the insert is damaged and has a hole in the top of it allowing the foul air, from the drain, out... and I would like to buy a replacement.
The manufacturer appears to be "Molyneux", but searching on the internet doesn't provide any suppliers.
Is anybody familiar with Molyneux products... have they gone out of production during the last 18 yrs?
Regards, Alan
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.