Equivalents to Photinia Fraseria?

I am building a garden hedge, and I am considering using Photinia Fraseria. Are there similar hedges that have the interesting color variations in the leaves, as well as occasional flowers?

Consider some variety of Raphiolepis. New foliage is pink, eventually turning green. In the spring, the plants can be covered with white or pink flowers. There are dwarf varieties of R. indica; on the other hand R. 'Majestic Beauty' can grow quite large.

I found that Photinia fraseri grows too vigorously, requiring constant trimming. I trim my R. indica about once every 3-5 years.

Reply to
David E. Ross