I need some help... My dogs, 2 golden retrievers, had themselves a
good time tearing out the wiring from my Murray riding mower. Any
hints or tips you could give me as far as re-wiring this thing would
be appreciated. The particulars: Murray Widebody 17hp. It's about 7
years old, model 42506X92A.
On 31 May 2004 06:22:19 -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org (sicorican) wrote:
Umm call the company and ask for a wiring diagram...or .. take it to a
professional unless you're pretty skilled working with wiring.
Sounds like your dogs need supervision. How old are they? 1.5 years
or less? I find dogs get into trouble when left to their own devices
and particularly when young. It takes at least until they're 1.5
years old to begin to settle down and start getting to where they're
not like a kid in their terrible 2s up to a teenage boy that likes to
get into trouble stage. About 2, they're kind of pleasant to have
around as they have a personality, but they're able to be happy just
kind of "being there" .. I had ONE dog that decided to eat the phone
wiring off the back of the house, that's when I found out that others
had had dogs eat the siding off the house.. up to.. you, having your
wiring eaten off a lawn mower! Can't figure out what the attraction
there was! Maybe your scent was on the mower.. that got them there,
and then they went from there.
One of the dogs will be 2 in July and the other will be 2 in August.
They were going after either a frog or a field mouse(have lots of both
running around my property). I'm going to rename them "Re" and "Tard"
instead of Bud and Lou!
I found a wiring diagram, and am still trying to find a wiring
harness, but have come up empty. I think it'll just be best to take
it and have it done at a repair shop.
Thanx for your response!
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.