dead jap beetles in lawn

I'm noticing a ton of dead japanese beetles on my lawn, particularly under my kwanzaan cherry trees. I've had a rough time with getting grass to grow on my lawn due to grubs and the like. I wonder if these dead beetles will pose a problem for the future lawn? Any ideas?

Reply to
CB

Put down a season long grub control if you are OK being non-organic. You can stop the fall part of their life cycle.

If you are organic use Milky Spore, but is does not do much unless your neighbors apply it too.

Jim

CB wrote:

Reply to
McGerm

Milky Spore is fine and WILL spread into surrounding lawns OVER TIME. It can take up to 5 years to start really being effective. Follow lable directions. Grubs eat it, die and the spores multiply worse than rabbits! In the meantime you can use Bayer 24 hour grub control. Kills NOW whatever grubs are there NOW.

Reply to
Johnny Borborigmi

Give them a nice burial. A dead one if a good one.

Sorry just couldn't help myself :)

Reply to
Elaine

They'll rot away.