daffodill bulbs

Oh yeah......a garden party? Who brings the wine, who brings the botanicals, who brings what????

Charlie

"People came from miles around, everyone was there Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air 'n' over in the corner, much to my surprise Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise"

"But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well. You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"

~~Ricky

Reply to
Charlie

Grew up with Nelson's.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

HUH? You mean as in same period or as in sharing Nehi's and Moon Pies?

Reply to
grithe

Nah more like Rickey and David as human .

The past video seems to have a sort of power over words , Shame the content could not keep up unless we had access to amend . Hope this is a try.

Libraries , Libraries and examples of folks making sense.

Bill Tired....

Reply to
Bill

Seems to me that after you plant daffodills, it's quite difficult to kill them if you try.

Reply to
falsel

Hope you got down on "Earth Day". Down on your knees works for me to:-(

Reply to
Billy

Oh, come on. Nobody grew up with the Nelsons. They had separate twin beds. The Nelsons was when ignorance was bliss.

Reply to
Billy

You in North Carolina now Charlie?

Reply to
Billy

Strange thing about getting old. You're tired more often and you sleep less. Personally, I'm waiting for the malabsorbtion syndrome to kick in so that I can lose some weight, and recapture my boyish figure that is buried in here somewhere. Wait a minute, I don't have to worry about that anymore. Shrub has my weight loss worries covered. With any bad luck at all, I should be forty pounds lighter next year at this time, if I make it through the winter.

Wonder if any of that "shine" they are making for gasoline is ever goin' to make it to the "market" that will really appreciate it;-)

The body runs on acetate and it is only a tiny, teeny jump from ethanol to acetate. Beside, it's non-fattening and I got me five milk thistle plants to cover my liver;-) (again)

Yeah, yeah. Look out Bill, another one is zoning out . . . zzz

Reply to
Billy

Nah....I think I was in Headupmybuttville when I posted. ;-)

Charlie, thinkin' havin' a Nehi and Moon Pie with Opie sounds fun.

Reply to
Charlie

You guys never had the pleasure of cranking up your BG with tastykakes?

I used to walk trough the woods about a mile for my school bus and would eat my tasty cake on the way and discard the rest. I'd also have my Fox 12 gauge with me incase a crow came by. This was a time when dynamite was used against crow roosts. Things have changed haven't they.

Bill who feeds the birds and calls crows.

Reply to
Bill

they tell you what the ingredients are. One can only guess:

enriched flour

soy oil

high fructose corn syrup

(Other corn products, Food Additives That May Contain Corn: Calcium lactate or stearate Calcium stearoyl lactylate Dextrin or Dextrose Ethyl maltol Fumaric or Lactic acid Gluconolactone or Glucono delta-lactone Glucose Glycerine Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Lecithin Linoleic acid Malt, Maltodextrin, Maltose or Maltol Mannitol Polydextrose Polysorbates Potassium gluconate Propylene glycol monostearate Sodium ascorbate or other ascorbates Sodium stearoyl fumarate Sodium-, Magnesium-, Calcium- or Potassium-fumarate Stearyl citrate Tocopherol (alpha-Tocopherol, vitamin E) Reference: Farlow, C. Food Additives: A Shopper¹s Guide to What¹s Safe and What¹s Not. 1993. )

salt

artificial flavor

artificial color

and enough BHA or BHT for a twenty year shelf life.

-------

Just a guess mind you;-)

Reply to
Billy

Sigh.......no, they look really tasty. Long way from Pittsburgh to Sticksville.

Dyno was used for fishing too. You could really stock up when one of the uncles stickfished. I remember the really oldtimers talking about filling up a wagon, horsedrawn, with fish and the whole community went to work.

I well remember us taking our longuns to school so that we didn't have to waste time going home before hunting. Only two restrictions, you had to keep them in your locker, and they had to be unloaded, on the bus and at school. Taking them out and showing them was okiedokie. We even had the principal and/or superintendant and teachers come out and check out a new piece.

Crikey, Bill, it's a Brave New World

Charlie, winamp Peter Seiler,Cosmic Strings Vol.1,1994

Reply to
Charlie