CYclad

I have a huge cyclad that has been planted too close to the entranceway to my houe, and it is surrounded by pups. It must be 4 feet tall in the center. Is there any way to remove it and replant it without killing it? Helen

Reply to
HPBudlong

Cycads are easily transplanted, however at the size you describe it should probably be left to professionals. When they do the job you can split off the pups and start new ones. :o)

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

Hi Helen, This site should be helpful.