Coupon Code for Burpee $5 off a $30 order BBS9.

Hi,

Herei s a coupon code for Burpee.com, it's good for on-line, phone, and mail orders. Get $5 off a $30 order excluding tax and shipping.

The code is "BBS9" , it expires June 30, 2009.

I am NOT a big fan of Burpees, everytime I order seeds I get one pack that is short. A pack of 30 might have 12-15 seeds. I email them and they send a new packet but it would be nice if they could get it right the first time.

I found a coupon that saved me $5 on my order so I'm now passing the one I got in my order onto you.

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
NoSpamMail