Couple of tree questons

Only Keslick, lee, only Keslick.

Reply to
Don Staples

He's got a "professional" website?

Reply to
Don Staples

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

if *someone* wasn't correcting (the editor) then *you* would be missing the fun of reading, because parsing things badly edited is laborious.

lee

Reply to
enigma

Thank YOU for being charitable about my OT spelling lesson. As a lifelong language freak, sometimes it just gets away from me and I do something inappropriate.

As I wrote earlier, I was brought up to appreciate anyone who will teach me something.

I've also heard many times that the minute we stop learning, we're as good as dead. That may be a rather colorful exaggeration but it is integral to certain cultures.

I envy your proximity to Nature -- even the "nuisance" deer part. I do my best in a city garden. Going out into the garden after working in my home office for hours revives my spirit.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

Very Chinese. Too consider everyone we come in contact with as a teacher. Some teach what to do others what not to do.

sagacity n 1: ability to make good judgments [syn: {sagaciousness}, {judgment}, {judgement}, {discernment}] 2: the trait of forming opinions by distinguishing and evaluating [syn: {judiciousness}, {sagaciousness}]

Wonderful heady stuff.

Some music below my brother told me about.

Beauty Is Everywhere 6:33 I-Ching Of The Marsh and The Moon

Bill who is making stuffed peppers for tomorrow.

Reply to
Bill

Lee, as a participant in this discussion, if I said anything which you experienced as hurtful, I truly apologize. I can't speak for Dan, but I don't believe his intention was to hurt people with his remark. At least to me, it was like calling a bad doctor a "quack."

Still, if you were hurt by the remarks I've made, again I apologize.

victoria

Reply to
Jangchub

You mean its'?