Cleome

Reply to
presley

LavenderBee expounded:

Make sure you allow plenty of room - right now my Nicotiana sylvestris' base leaves are almost 3.5' in diameter! Absolutely huge, they love where they're planted this year!

Reply to
Ann

I had wanted to grow some tobacco plants this year but didn't get around to ordering seeds. I'm in Zone 5 Chicago but in the summer can an annual really tell the difference between zone 5 and zone 9? I really wish nurseries around here would carry some of these exotic annuals (well tobacco isn't that exotic or uncommon but it is around here).

Reply to
Mark Anderson