Clematis propagating

I'm moving and have an established clematis, can I take some to re-plant and if so, how?

Reply to
piedmont

First thanks for the BBQ site work which is

Billy and Charlie take note.

On moving clematis

I've never transplanted a clematis as the mole/voles love them too.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

Note taken ;O)

Reply to
Billy

You could start some from cuttings. See:

David Hare-Scott

Thanks for the link on clematis, (I had a neighbor lady remind me a while back it was clematis, not clamidia! : o

Your welcome on my bbq website, needs some brisket pics fixed, it was my catharsis during the 7 months my wife succumbed to lung cancer and a passsion of mine, bbq that is. The pic is of me and my new wife as of last December.

Reply to
piedmont