Cambridge Favourite Strawberry

Hi again,

Last year, I gave one of my friends about a dozen Cambridge Favourite Strawberry plants grown from runners from my own plants. He also had a few other strawberry plants of a different variety. The plants that I gave him, as well as my own, are doing well. He tells me that the other plants have the leaves showing a lot of small holes. Could it be that the Cambridge are disease resistant, and should he persist with the other ones, or destroy them, and reproduce from the Cambridge. If the other ones are worth keeping, what is the best product to treat them with.

Reply to
Greenveg