California gardening?

Texas produced Baby Bush. Figure it out.

Reply to
T r a v i s

Reread your post. You said North of the airport.

Reply to
T r a v i s

An oasis has hookers? If it did and, if I would, after the first several pitchers of beer, the proposition would be moot any way.

Bill Rose

It was in English, but perhaps a little too subtle for vous.

Reply to
Persephone

No "stroll" that I know of as they have in NY on 11th Ave.

Reply to
jangchub

Oh, well no wonder I didn't get it. Baby Bush is born and raised in Connecticut where he attended grade school and uppity high school. He's the only one in his family with that dumb accent.

Reply to
jangchub

It was a mistake my hand made. I really do know where it is. I go annually.

Reply to
jangchub

Not coherent English. Not subtle. Cryptic.

Reply to
jangchub