Attn: JAN IN ALASKA

Hi Jan I seem to be having a problem getting through to you on the 'explorer'so I'm going to go ahead and send you some of all my tomato seeds. It's beginning to get colder and I want to get them off before the deep freeze. I received your messages all okay. Helen

Reply to
Helen J. Foss

Hey Helen:

It sounds like we'd better start framing a bigger greenhouse ;-)

You're a saint, darlin.' The tomatoes they sell in the grocery store up here cost $3.99/lb and taste like little red ball bearings. (We buy Roma's instead of beefsteaks in the store for salads.)

We're expecting first snow here this week. We've had killing frosts for weeks now. It's time to blow the dust off the sewing machine and start quilting, to keep myself cheered up during The Long Dark Season that interupts The Gardening Season.

Jan USDA Zone 3/4 or so

Reply to
Jan Flora