Asiatic Jasmine Questions

Anyone have experience with Asiatic Jasmine? I know it's easy to grow, but is it easy to contain? I'm going to grow some on a sandy, mostly sunny hill in north Florida. Can you give me any tips?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

My understanding is that in the humid, moist climate, it'll be invasive and spread. Find something different.

Your hill will look like this, sun or shade, as it chokes anything it covers.

aware that Fl also has laws against planting invasive species.. Check with your local Ag Dep. Here's one which may be able to give you a thumbs up or down as to the plant and more importantly, if a thumbs down they can suggest other plants.

Florida Donn Shilling Agronomy Department University of Florida -RO. Box 110300 Gainesville, FL 32611-0300 Phone: 352-392- 1823 FAX: 352-392-7248

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand