alpines - contact Austria - England / GB

I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

Reply to
Soveig Neunteufel

The message from snipped-for-privacy@aon.at (Soveig Neunteufel) contains these words:

Try uk.rec.gardening, there are more Brits there than in this group

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..

you may want to look an get in touch with waterperry gardens i oxfordshire as they have the the largest uk alpine collection. goo luck!

-- mr davidii

Reply to
mr davidii