ALL State Fair Listings- Garden Contest in Mi.

I live in Michigan so please pardon my predudice in letting you know that it has just announced the re-introduction of a NEW category of competition this year.... Section IV Greenery starting on Pg.

28.....it includes garden flowers and greenery specifically for the average green thumb.....houseplants, arrangements, specialties and hanging baskets.
for those of you that don't live in Michigan, here is a listing of All the State Fairs I could locate. NOW is the time to get the Premium Books?. they tell you what categories of competition there are, what prizes are being offered and how to enter. Don't be intimidated?Show off your talents! The fairs contain competitions in Community Arts categories of cooking, sewing and stitching of all sorts, baking and more so I have posted in my newgroups that I thought might like this information because they have so often been helpful to me. I might seem over-enthusiastic about sharing information about state fairs?. but only because it took me over a decade to figure out that I could enter them and a few more years to learn how?..I just thought I could help make the process easier for you by giving you the basic information. I had so much fun participating in the Michigan State Fair last year that I don't want anyone to have a hard time entering the fair of his or her choice. Go for it! Have fun! Good Luck! Joy Hardie
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/statefair03.html 2003 Michigan State Fair Exhibitor of the Year

Alabama -

/ Tanana Valley State Fair -
State Fair -