Buy Flooring versa strip universal flooring Ltd

I an trying to buy about 60 Sq ft -4 boxes- of versa strip natural oak flooring as sold by Universal flooring Ltd In the 1990s and up to 2015. Seem to be out of business now. Located in Ohio.

Reply to
David Pritchard

Hi David, I bought Versastrip Maple at Home Depot in 2007 which stated Floating or "Click-In" hardwood flooring. I had a water leak and an installer said it wasn't hardwood, but laminate. So all this time, I thought I had "floating hardwood flooring". Either Home Depot had false advertising or the installer is wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks, Jackie

Reply to
Jacqueline