Home Automation Technology

Hi All,

My name is Brad and I'm new to this online community. This is not a solicitation, and I'm not selling anything.

For the past year I've been researching the problems and frustrations that homeowners face related to: Mortgage, Insurance, Taxes, and Bills & Services. Once I better understood some of these common problems and challenges, I started to think about different ways to solve them using technology. I envisioned a system that would effortlessly manage your mortgage, insurance, property taxes, bills, services, warranties, and energy rebates.

My goal was to save homeowners time and money.

Now, I'm looking to continue my research... I've built a prototype and I need help testing it (to see if it's actually as useful as I think it will be).

If you or a homeowner you know might be interested in taking a look at what I've built and possibly testing it out... I'd love to connect.

Thank you for reading my post and for sharing this online space with me.

Best,

Brad

Reply to
ZeneHome