Concrete posts and fixings for trellis

Help. I have a new fence which fit into recessed concrete posts, and now want to fix up plastic trellis for clematis to climb. As I don't want to fix the trellis to the wooden fence, I would prefer to use some sort of clip that attaches to the concrete posts and perhaps cable tie the trellis to the clip. Is there anything I could use or any suggestions?

Reply to
Cooper