wiring digram for a 5kc48sg573t ge motor

Re: wiring digram for a 5kc48sg573t ge motor full size image
Re: wiring digram for a 5kc48sg573t ge motor full size image
Not sure which device you need it for but General Electric  5KC48SG332T is used in Greenlee pumps, which is what the excerpts attached below came from a manual for. Note that you need the GE part of the diagram, obviously, highlighted in yellow. Both 115V and 230V wiring diagrams are shown.
Reply to
homeowners

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical