repairing pvc pipe

I cracked a 1/2" PVC conduit running along the ceiling. No wires inside were damaged and I need to know how to repair the conduit without pulling all the wires out!
Reply to
Caz

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical