Zucchini Problem

3000 aggressive would be the best indicator. BTW they have helped Brazil produce lots of great honey and improve their world ranking in honey production. We live with them here, it seems more noise and fear than threat....
Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

I hear the Killer bees should just about have made it to Missouri. Try not to jump around a lot. The killer bees are coming

Reply to
Jack1000

Fascinating

Reply to
Phaedrine Stonebridge

I thought the climate was too cold here for them.

Reply to
Phaedrine Stonebridge