Yearbook Sighting!

The 2010 Seed Saver's Exchange yearbook showed up in my mailbox today, complete with an inspirational picture of various alliums (allia?) on the front cover. Garlic, shallots, leeks, onions, even what looks like garlic chives in bloom! Vanity in action: I looked up my own listing first, even though it was entered for the first time online, so any typos (none) would be mine. Snow due tomorrow; a perfect time to spend looking for things strange and new!

Gary Woods