Who regulates lawn services? (ChemLawn)

Chemlawn got me a few years ago, here's what happened:

Tveter

Reply to
Don Tveter

It only requires one judge to issue an injunction, which stops the current practice in its tracks on a specific piece of property. The rest is gravy.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

The suits care about profit. It would cost more to hire non-idiots, but handing down a memo is almost free.

Ray

Reply to
Ray

Good for the suits, but not you and I, and our children. The idiots they hire can't read, so a memo is pointless.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Perhaps your neighbor should have treated his own lawn, then your entire garden may have been ruined.

Reply to
Hound Dog

see the

(I'm not

that in court

situation like

evidence is

would have

witnesses... but

could have

have the

back to

license,

suspended for a

fullfill their

A number of years ago, An old man across the street sprayed a shrub in his neighbor's yard he didn't like with herbicide. A tree sprayer hired by the neighbor noticed the damage, and after questioning the neighbor, reported the action to the state E.P.A. They came out and gave a stern talking to the old man.

Would you really consider anything grown after being sprayed with

2,4,d to be something you'd feed to your family. I'd consider the entire area to be contaminated, requiring replacement of the soil before use for a vegetable garden.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this kind of thing outrageous.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Aside from the licensing issue, you might also complain to the Better Business Bureau.

Reply to
Chelsea Christenson