what varieties of tomatoes should I plant this year?

Corn does grow well in Michigan. Can be started early, corn seems to tolerate a cooler night time temp than tomatoes. In Michigan there is about

90 days from frost to frost. That is plenty of time for corn. Many smaller tomatoes varieties grow within 120 days so an early start indoors are not to much of a problem.
Reply to
Nad R

I tried the Brandywines 2 years. Admittedly, they were both bad years, cold and wet, but I wasn't impressed.

I'll make a note for them next year-- I like colored cherries & I seem to hit a lot of cold wet summers lately.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht