tomato ber update

Just wanted to thank this group for diagnosing my blossom end rot, that is, my tomatoes' ber. I was afraid I'd lose my whole crop, but so far it seems to be confined to the earliest fruit on one or two plants, not everywhere. I'm picking a dozen nice romas a day and making sauce just as soon as I get the pesto finished from my bumper crop of basil! I'll make sure I lime this fall and mulch when I plant tomatoes next year so maybe I won't lose any... Thanks again.

-Holly

Reply to
I & H