There is mold growing on my squash leaves!!

I have this white mold growing in patches on the top of my sqash leaves. I think it might be caused by overwatering in the cold weather (foggy) the San Francisco Bay Area has been experiencing, but i'm not sure. Is my hunch correct or not? Thanks

Reply to
BenGman

You have powdery mildew. Spray the leaves with fungicide until they drip every 7 days.

Reply to
TQ