Source for Sagittaria cuneata Sheldon

I'm looking for a source (seed, nursery-propagated tuber, or nursery-propagated plant) for Sagittaria cuneata Sheldon. I've found several online for S. latifolia, but none for S. Cuneata Sheldon.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Frontz

I finally found a source:

Bearberry Creek Water Gardens RR2 Sundre, Alberta T0M 1X0 Canada

Phone: +1 (403) 638-4231

Jeff Fr> I'm looking for a source (seed, nursery-propagated tuber, or

Reply to
jeff.frontz