seed trade?

does anyone trade seeds here? I have alot to trade! PLMK

Reply to
Tiffany

You might be interested in the Seed Savers' Exchange.

Pat Meadows

What have you got? Post the list here. I have:

Brandywine Tomato. Polish Oxheart Tomato. Mexican Chilli Bean. Edible Green Soy Bean. Champion Of England Pea. Five Strains Of Garlic. Spanish Red (Hardneck) Russian (Hardneck, Porcelan Type) My best. Huge Garlic Stinky Taste. Fish Lake 3 (Hardneck) Fish Lake 20 (Softneck) Morado Red (Don't Know)

I live in Canada and there are always problems when seeds cross borders. The garlic may be impossible to ship elsewhere.

Farmer John Barry's Bay Ontario

Reply to
Fudge