San Remo Tomtao Seed Source?

Ordering my seeds last night and I can not find a source for San Remo tomatoes this year. White Flower (Shepherds) does not carry it anymore, Renee's Garden (Shepherds) does not either.

Anyone have any they would sell????

Please email to jlatimer @ uga.edu

(take out spaces) I don't get by these psrts often enought to remember to check here...

Thanks! JOhn!

Reply to
GA Pinhead

Check these links:

Bill Bolle

Thanks Bill! Google did not find those sites. I did look in my seed box and I do have an extra packet from last year. Whew! Now I know why I always order extra of the varieties I really like. San Remo is the best sauce one I have found. Sausalito from Totally Tom is #2.

Thanks again! John!

Reply to
GA Pinhead

Since San Remo appears to not be a hybrid variety, why don't you save seeds from your tomatoes and never be caught without a source of your favorites again? They don't cross pollinate very easily. Just food for thought-------Bill

Reply to
Bill Bolle

I agree with this, have saved San Remo seeds for about 4 or 5 years with no problem.

Richard M. Watkin.

Reply to
R M. Watkin

I did find some at one of the sources Bill mentioned. I also heard from Renee's Garden folks. Very nice people btw:

"If you haven't yet found any San Remo Tomato seeds, you can get the equivalent seed called Pompeii Italian Plum Tomatoes(same seed, different name) from Renee's Garden Seeds this year. Here's a link to that packet information on the website at

"

"a list of the Renee's Seeds equivalents for most of the Shepherd's seeds on the site as well. It's at:

"

Reply to
GA Pinhead