Roquette and Coriander

Hi All,

I am a complete amateur and have no idea what I'm doing. I thought I' better let you know that in advance as any responses really have to b basic enough for my simple mind to understand.

Anyway.... I bought a couple of plastic, oblong containers to try an grow a basic herb garden. Among the herbs I bought was roquette an coriander. 2 of the roquette plants and the coriander plant have turne into mini trees and in both cases I have lost all of the leaves an gained seeds (in the case of the coriander) and seed pods (in terms o the roquette).

Can anyone tell me what has happened? Have I done anything wrong? Wha can I do to try and get some leaves back on the plants (my cooking i missing them)?

Many thanks in advance.

Joh

-- JLMC

Reply to
JLMC

So, if I've correctly understood, you're saying I should harvest th cilantro seeds now (grind some down for home use) and plant some o them straight away for new plants for Autumn/Winter?

Can I do the same with the seed pods from the rocket?

Thanks for your help.

Joh

-- JLMC

Reply to
JLMC

About 20 miles West of London, UK. And you're right - the weather her

has been freakishly hot (instead of the usual cold and rain).

Thanks for the tips.

Joh

-- JLMC

Reply to