Re: Victory Garden question

Roger Swain has a great gardening personality. Does anyone know if DVD's of the Swain episodes of Victory Garden are available for purchase?

++
Reply to
Orenthal

I never could warm up to Roger Swain. To me, Jim Crockett was the only True Victory Gardener.

DVDs of HIS episodes would be the ones I'd like to find.

Nyssa, who has a whole big stack of Crockett's gardening books

Reply to
Nyssa