Re(2): Herb and Vegtables

>> I was just wondering if there are any suggestions for good herbs to >> grow. I currently grow Basil, Oregeno and sage for herbs. Tomatoes, >> green peppers, peas and jalepeno's for vegies. >> > >Rosemary, mint and parsley are all fairly easy to grow and very useful in >the kitchen. Fresh mint and parsley are 100 times better than dried. > >David >

Add celeric to that list, grows like parsley and use as celery. I added that and fennel seeds to soup I made the other evening with potatoes, onions, carrots, basil, parsley - it was very good. I added a can of condensed milk and three cooked slices of bacon cut into bits. It's frustrating when I find something like that I especially like but didn't measure a thing so cannot duplicate it.

I grow all of the above herbs mentioned as well as oregano.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

thank you. The soup sounds very good