Question for DGholston - 1998 Clementine Seedling

I just read a post about a Clementine seedling emerging on March 7, 1998.

I'm curious. How's your Clementine doing?

Jim Carlock Post replies to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Jim Carlock

I'm sure I remember reading that Don Gholsten died around 1999 or 2000. I enjoyed reading his posts and his articles in "The Fruit Gardener", newsletter of the California Rare Fruit Growers

He seemed very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

I'm sure I remember reading that Don Gholsten died around 1999 or 2000. I enjoyed reading his posts and his articles in "The Fruit Gardener", newsletter of the California Rare Fruit Growers

He seemed very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

His name turned up in a December 2005 post. It appears someone else quoted him. :-/ Thanks for the update.

May his soul read the newsgroups and smile. :-)

Jim Carlock Reply to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Jim Carlock