Pruning ...

I figgered I better do some , fruit trees and a couple of rose bushes being the objective . Fruit trees are 3 years old and have been really slow getting going , but this year they all (but the pie cherry *, I think it's dead) have a lot of buds , and this warm weather has got them started to develop . Roses were new last year . I did everything pretty much the same , clipped anything going straight up or towards the center of the tree/bush . I also cut back the longest canes on the rose bushes since they were getting pretty tall . * North Star dwarf , this makes 2 that have died . If I really want pie cherries I guess I better try another variety ...
--
Snag