ping Nad R & Billy

No

David Hare-Scott

I know I've read at least one of them, but I'm darned if I can remember anythign about them/it. Were they vaguely Medieval?

Reply to
FarmI

If bugs won't eat it, nor should humans :-))

Why is that?

Reply to
FarmI

Present day alternate universe.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Brain fart.

Most of our wood gets burned Jan. thru March, which is technically winter, but this year we were still building winter fires in April and May. We have some 30 - 40 trees, better to hold the hillside in one place, and all fallen limbs, or overlooked wood from previous tree trimmings went into the stove before the weather improved. Most of what we burn comes from a company that makes gun stocks out of walnut. Usually the trash that our trees throw is used as kindling.

Reply to
Billy